Most Popular
95% of all logos are custom business logos. The other 5% are character logos and illustration slyle logos (See packages below).

Have a Question?
1-800-454-1092 (M/F 9-5 PST)


 View Logo Gallery

 


Specialty Logos

Looking to create a business identity around a character logo? Don’t pay thousands for your character logo! We can design your next logo for half the price. 


Elaborate, beautifully detailed design that looks like a painting or drawing. Logo can be designed from scratch or recreated from a photo/picture.

Price Calculator

Custom Logo Design

Need a great logo design? From concept to design, our in-house design staff can do it all. Simply tell us about your business & we'll do the rest. Our designers will create a fully tailored design that correctly represents your business & effectively targets new clients. Start to finish access to design staff via phone & email.
 
Not sure how long your project will take to design? Simply call us to discuss before ordering. Call 1.800 454.1092
 
Design Service
Hourly Logo Design Rate: $80
 
Design fees for "Simple/Detailed" offers are based on projected time set aside for most design projects. Logo design is billed at $80 per hour. If requested, additional design time will be billed at 30 minute intervals.

 

First Contact

Note: After placing your order you will be assigned & contacted by a member of our design staff to discuss your project, graphic design needs & ideas (if any), obtain your project's information, and answer any questions you may have.

All clients are contacted within 1-3 hours after placing order if placed during our regular business hours. (Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm PST). Orders placed towards end of day or after business hours will be contacted the next business day.

After placing your order our design staff will make first contact to discuss your project, and obtain all the information that goes on the logo. Example: logo name, tag line, fonts, colors, etc.  

Note: If you would like to send some or all of your information prior to initial contact simply do so by using thoptional text box or simply wait to be contacted by our design staff.

After placing an order our design staff will make first contact to discuss your project and obtain all the visuals that go on the logo (if any).

Note: If you would like to send some or all of your files prior to initial contact simply do so by using the optional upload button or simply wait to be contacted by our design staff. 

If sending multiple files simply compress (zip) your files prior to uploading. 

Total :$ 160.00